California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/10/13, 9:36 pm

Does a car in california need to be registered to a living trust to avoid probate?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search