California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/31/13, 4:49 pm

The claimed spouse has changed the lock and garage door opener to the house of my deceased brother. His son has no key or access to the house. Can she do that under probate ? My nephew has lived there way before her. He is the heir to my brother estate. But the step-mother refused to let him in the house. Is it lawfully wrong ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search