California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/29/13, 1:59 pm

my father died january 13th 2013. my mother and other family have disowned me and

did not notify me when my father died. I believe he may have left me something. If he did I would never know. Can you help me? Thank you.

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/29/13, 2:20 pm by Scott Jordan

I am sorry for your loss. Yes, an attorney can represent you and contact your family and request a copy of the will or trust. Were your father and mother still married?

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Jordan Law Office 319 Diablo Road, Suite 202 Danville, CA 94526

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search