Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

i need to find a lawyer that deals with living trust issues

Asked on 8/21/13, 9:23 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jennifer Rouse Meissner Joseph & Palley
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

There are several ways to find an estate planning/probate attorney. One of the best is to go to the California Bar website - - and search for an attorney in your geographical area who is a certified specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law.

Read more
Answered on 8/21/13, 9:30 am
William Christian Rodi Pollock
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I agree with Jennifer. A certified Specialist in the area should be able to help you. If the specialist you go to does not work in a particular area (litigation or special needs trusts, for example), he or she can refer you to a capable person to assist.

Read more
Answered on 8/21/13, 12:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now