California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/02/13, 2:36 pm

If the heir brought the defaulted amount current and put the house back into the trust that the decedent took out for a reverse mortgage, will the heir be responsible for the balance and the 1099-C if he short sale the house?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search