Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

can a home be purchased in cash in the name of a trustee?

Asked on 5/19/13, 3:40 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Victor Waid Law Office of Victor Waid
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Read more
Answered on 5/19/13, 7:31 pm
Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Title to property held in trust is almost always in the name of the trustee. It is usually denoted as being held by the person, as trustee for whatever trust the trustee serves.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 9:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now