Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

My husband just received a copy of his deceased mothers living trust and she died about 4 years ago. There was an amendment attachment and a second amendment also which states my husband and children were being left ($0.00) after the first amendment allowed $20000.00 for him and $5000.00 for our children. Our sister in law is executor and has not been helpful at all and I have reason to believe that he final amendment is not legitimate. It doesn't look like a legal document and has not been notarized shouldn't this be something to pursue? We don't trust her and she never gave my husband a copy of his mothers living trust we asked for it after 4 years and she sent it with a letter stating that she dispursed copies to everyone years ago but because they weren't sent certified mail she has no.proof. She's lying about this and I wouldn't put.it past her to.have generated this New amendment just to exclude my husband from any money he had coming to him

Jennifer Rouse Meissner Joseph & Palley

You need to meet with a probate litigator to discuss your option after he or she has reviewed all the documents.

Vandy Moheban Lee & Moheban

I have handled trust and will contests. If you would like to discuss your case in detail, you may call me at 818.347.0264.

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California