California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/02/12, 10:10 pm

My husband just received a copy of his deceased mothers living trust and she died about 4 years ago. There was an amendment attachment and a second amendment also which states my husband and children were being left ($0.00) after the first amendment allowed $20000.00 for him and $5000.00 for our children. Our sister in law is executor and has not been helpful at all and I have reason to believe that he final amendment is not legitimate. It doesn't look like a legal document and has not been notarized shouldn't this be something to pursue? We don't trust her and she never gave my husband a copy of his mothers living trust we asked for it after 4 years and she sent it with a letter stating that she dispursed copies to everyone years ago but because they weren't sent certified mail she has no.proof. She's lying about this and I wouldn't past her to.have generated this New amendment just to exclude my husband from any money he had coming to him

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search