California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/20/08, 5:49 am

Inherit Late Wife's IRA

I'm a widower, no children, permanent resident of Spain, former resident of California until 1997.

I'm named as beneficiary of my late wife's IRA. What do I have to do to get the IRA changed from her name to my name?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search