California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/15/09, 6:09 pm

inheriting real property

My mom died and left her home to me and my two underage children equally in her living trust. I am the new trustee. Do I keep the house? Sell it? Do I report it on my taxes? Do my kids need to file taxes?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search