California  |  Wills and Trusts

I need a lawyer in the San Mateo County, Ca area to challenge a living trust from which I was supposed to be included as a beneficiary, and was not, because of a deliberate attempt by the executor of the estate to exclude me. Time is of the essence.

Death of the party about March, 2012 and real estate sold effective May, 2012 along with cash assets converted to living trust about March, 2012. Letters to beneficiaries to allow/consent to my share sent end April, 2012. Statis unknown but suspect one objection out of four beneficiaries of the living trust. My mother, a previous beneficiary, signed a waiver to exclude herself. If she had not, she was the primary beneficiary of the trust. My cousin is taking advantage of her grief. I seriously need an experienced lawyer to challenge.

Answered on: 5/19/13, 7:16 am by Thomas Reid

You should schedule a consultation to meet with an attorney to discuss the matter. Many attorneys have complementary consults. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Happe Reid, PC 9722 Fair Oaks Blvd, Ste D Fair Oaks, CA 95628

Answered on: 5/19/13, 8:01 am by Michele Cusack

You might want to go to the California State Bar website and look up Certified Specialists in Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Administration (by county). Then, when you call the lawyer's office, your question is: Do you do probate litigation?

Pollak & Cusack 1701 Novato Blvd. Suite 304 Novato, CA 94947

Answered on: 5/19/13, 7:40 pm by Victor Waid

You should consider obtaining a probate litigation attorney in the San Mateo county and be prepared to pay for the counsultation; free consultations are not worth considering as the old saying still applies" you get what you pay for in life. and if you pay nothing, you get nothing". A good consultation is an expert opinion based upon years of experience in the area of law you are seeking a legal opinion, for which a good lawyer should be paid for, as in effect you are seeking that person's representation to step up to the plate in the problem you have presented.

Law Office of Victor Waid 777 Campus Commons Rd., Suite 200 Sacramento, CA 95825