California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/02/13, 5:34 am

If I live in California but moving to NY and want to have a will drafted, should I employ a californian or NY attorney?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search