California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/19/13, 11:28 pm

If someone has a living trust in their and their husbands name and their husband passes away can they open another living trust in their name in order to put some property in it that didn't get put in the trust that was in both of their names

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search