California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/03/13, 1:04 pm

mom passed away she had a will the house goes to my brother,personal items to me and my sister and we can stay in the house as long as we are single,we get married then we have to leave.we pay any bills we are paying her equity loan that she left ,all 3 agree and want fulfill it ,do we have to go to probate,and still need an attorney,executor was my brother he passed away I have a death certicate,next in executor we to me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search