California  |  Wills and Trusts

My mother died almost a year ago to date i have never been notified i found ot in a rond abot way my mother had property and monies in the bank i hear i havent been contacted cause they dont know where i am this is a bunch of bull ive called my brother but cant get ahold of him im sure theres a will if not am i still entiled to something?

Answered on: 5/15/13, 6:18 am by Victor Waid

You are advised to contact a probate attorney in the area where your mother died to investigate whether your mmother had assets and maybe file a petition into probate court on your behalf; a petition to probate may have been filed already. If the latter is the case, then the lawyer can fle a claim on your behalf or determine, if there was a will that includes/excludes you re your mother's estate if any.

Law Office of Victor Waid 777 Campus Commons Rd., Suite 200 Sacramento, CA 95825