California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/09/13, 7:30 am

The parents of my father in law passed away, one of the 4 kids had power of attorney, and signed over property to another sibling without discussing it with all members involved. Now one siblings trying to serve pay rent or quit. Is this legal ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search