California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 10:30 am

Probate. Decedent left a retirement account with a named beneficiary who cannot be found. Is there a procedure whereby the court can order the fund to disburse the funds to the estate so that they can be distributed pursuant to the terms of the Will? Funds would be going to a church.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search