California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/13/09, 9:26 pm

Probate lawyer - substitution of attorney form mc-050

My attorney has decided that he can no longer represent me and to make immediate arrangements to retain another attorney. Question 1 - Can someone guide me how to fill out the MC-505 form and what is the exact procedure for filing it and does this attorney need to sign the signature of former attorney and what if he does not want to sign it do i do? Question 2 - On page 2 who are the names i am to send this notice to? Does this form need any kind of notary? Question 3 - How long do i have to file this form?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search