California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/21/12, 10:53 am

probate ref. told my sister to google the horders to get idea of my parents farm house....the worst she'd ever seen......our 2 50 yr old bros won't leave.....they lived off and used up mom's money these past 3 yrs post death......probate ref said maybe worthless house could be split from land and we could sale bros the house and then turn them into the city for code violations...and then my sister and I split the proceedings post sale and after debts question is what if sale of land does not cover outstanding bills......can my sister ask court to remove her as admin or

(whatever it's called there was no will).....would i get the 5 thou I paid to bury mom back first??? would my sister have to eat the costs shes had for extra servings, police, the 850 proceedings to try to evict, etc ??? we had no idea the condition of this place.....what can we do??? the farm is in northern california

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search