California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/10/13, 10:45 pm

A relative of mine recently passed away and left me some items in her will. Another relative is in possession of the items and is refusing to give them to me. The executor of the will is a third relative who is afraid to cause "drama" so he wants me to just wait until she's ready to give them to me. What are my options to force her to give me the items left to me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search