Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

when my sister (deseased) left her mobile home and furnishings to me ,the real estate agent told me that I had plenty of time to remove all the furniture that is in the house ,she told me that when it went to escrow that she would notify me to remove all the furniture from the house,well on july 26 I signed escrow papers and returned them priority mail ,today is August 5th and real estae has called me twice to find out when I am going to remove the furniture ,I have not received any money yet so I thought I would have at least 30days after escrow.what is the amount of time that they have to give you legaly before they take steps to dispose ( remove) of all the furnitings in the house..thank-you

William Christian Rodi Pollock

It does not sound like you read the sale contract. The contract normally controls the time of delivery of possession and the requirement of removal of your property. It would be necessary to see your agreement to answer your question.

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California