California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/10/13, 5:31 pm

I currently have a will and power of attorney done by an attorney, naming my husband as beneficiary and given POA which I wish to remain.

I have listed his daughters as back up and want to change both the will and POA to name my sister in law instead and do not want my husband to know . What can I do so that he does not have to sign a new POA form?

Thank you for your consideration and help.

Best regards,

Arlene JaFFEE

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search