California  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/13, 9:07 pm

I have 186 days on modified work in the grocery business and my company said today was the last day? What should I do next.? I have 26 yrs and have bilateral injuries to my feet and knees. Is there a time timit for modified duty? Can they just stop modified if my doctor has me on modified? Please help!

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search