Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

In 6/09 . My workers comp attorney refered me to a doc. to receive care. My case is taking time due to employers w.c. insurance . Recently Doctor began asking me about more about my case and seemed frustrated at its duration. Later i was told by his office manager that the doc has not received any payment and was going to drop me. I told attorney. On my next scheduled appoinment the same docs office manager said i was being dropped.. I asked to speak to him but the manager became rude and abrasive and ended by saying i was at fault and his decision is final and hanged up on me. I wrote to my attoirney about this. Its been almost a week without a reply or call back. I am confused hurt and lost as to my options. Please help

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

ARMAN MOHEBAN LAW OFFICES OF ARMAN MOHEBAN

It is very common that doctors don't get paid until case is settled. You can change doctors. But why your case has taken so long? Feel free to call me at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms