California  |  Workers Comp

In 6/09 . My workers comp attorney refered me to a doc. to receive care. My case is taking time due to employers w.c. insurance . Recently Doctor began asking me about more about my case and seemed frustrated at its duration. Later i was told by his office manager that the doc has not received any payment and was going to drop me. I told attorney. On my next scheduled appoinment the same docs office manager said i was being dropped.. I asked to speak to him but the manager became rude and abrasive and ended by saying i was at fault and his decision is final and hanged up on me. I wrote to my attoirney about this. Its been almost a week without a reply or call back. I am confused hurt and lost as to my options. Please help

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.