Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I've been with my atty's office for about a year and a half and their a big firm with a legal assistance department, when I call to get a question answered there's no consistency each one has a different answer and its very very frustrating! I can never speak to my atty who ever that might be? My AME report has been submitted and now were waiting for a court date. Im starting to get a little nervous and have no confidence with this firm. At this point is it to late to get a different atty?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Ronald Mahurin Law Offices of Ronald Glenn Mahurin

No, but you should act quickly.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California