Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

back injury settlement

I have two torn disks, have been to 4 QME exams and all of the DR's agree....I am permanent and stationary.

THis has been going on for two years!

I am waiting for the final QME exam report before a settlement is negotiated. Could someone please give me a ballpark range of a settlement amount. I am 31, and made appx 30k/year prior to my injury.

Thank you!

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Ronald Mahurin Law Offices of Ronald Glenn Mahurin

Re: back injury settlement

Sometimes the California Workers Compensation process can be frustrating for everyone. Based upon your earnings, you will qualify for permanent disability at the maximum rate, but that rate will be determined by the percentage disability you have. 1-14% receives 140 per week. 15-24.75 is $160 per week, and 25-69.75 is 170 per week. The disability also determines the number of weeks. So until you have a permanent and stationary report that is ratable, your actual settlement is unknown.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms