California  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/19/08, 12:59 pm

back/neck injury

I had a chair fall on my back at work and was imediatly sent to a small clinic by my employeer. they said nothing was wrong and sent me on my way, now 3 days later I can not move my neck, shoulders, or arms. The question I have is, am I entitled to get a second opinion through a physcian of my own choice, will work mans comp pay for it, and can a chiropractor be a primary physcian in california.

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search