Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

back/neck injury

I had a chair fall on my back at work and was imediatly sent to a small clinic by my employeer. they said nothing was wrong and sent me on my way, now 3 days later I can not move my neck, shoulders, or arms. The question I have is, am I entitled to get a second opinion through a physcian of my own choice, will work mans comp pay for it, and can a chiropractor be a primary physcian in california.

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

ARMAN MOHEBAN LAW OFFICES OF ARMAN MOHEBAN

Re: back/neck injury

Yes, you may ask for a panel qualified medical examination. Call us at 213.388.7070 for consultation.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California