California  |  Workers Comp

My boss cusses at me all the time, he belittles me in front of everyone. I am salary but yet i have to clock in. Every day he is constantly giving me more work and my duties change on a day to day basis. I have documented almost everything he has done to me. Do i have a case against him?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Answered on: 7/11/12, 11:58 am by Ronald Mahurin

If you are seeking to file a psyche claim as a workers compesation claim, I believe the stress from litigation will far oversahdow any stress related to your current problems and winning will be difficult due to the threasholds required to file a psyche claim.

Law Offices of Ronald Glenn Mahurin 932 Belmont, CA 94002

Answered on: 7/11/12, 12:24 pm by ARMAN MOHEBAN

You may have a valid stress claim. However, you need to be examined by a psychiatrist to determine the nature and extent of your injuries. Feel free to call us at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

LAW OFFICES OF ARMAN MOHEBAN 3055 WILSHIRE BLVD., SUITE 900 Los Angeles, CA 90010

Answered on: 7/11/12, 8:10 pm by David Lupoff

Assuming for a moment that you've been at your employment for 6 months or more, you might have a valid psyche claim. However, workers comp psyche claims are stressful to prosecute. You might want to seek other employment instead of filing a straight psyche claim. Most often with a psyche claim, the worker's psychological condition improves once the worker is out of the hostile environment.

That said, without really knowing your situation, it is difficult to give you clear direction. Please feel free to contact me at 877.505.INJURY, or go to my website at www.lupofflaw.com.

Law Offices of David B. Lupoff 15915 Ventura Blvd. Penthouse 4 Encino, CA 91436