California  |  Workers Comp

Brought a willing & able buyer who closed escrow upon the property (with signed buyer's exclusivity agreement),

Signed Escrow instructions for commission as agreed in Multiple Listing Service (CARETS) of 2.5% of negotiated price

Became physically ill and incapacitated upon the last days of a protracted escrow and unable to communicate in the last days. However remained in loose basic contact with loan officer (basic updates on status).

Was terminated from brokerage on 11th of the month

The team I had set up for the transaction closed the deal as it was already in their hands of expertise (loan officers, escrow officers, etc)

Deal Funded and closed 20th of the month

Brokerage claims that they have forfeited the commission to the buyer.

Do I have right to demand payment from the brokerage for bringing a willing and able buyer who closes escrow?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.