Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

Defence wavied challenge set for trial work comp CA

Asked on 10/07/13, 1:36 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Wallace Nancy Wallace Atty at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I sense a lack of command of English, given there is no question here.

You must get counsel, and quickly.

You can get names of applicants’ attorneys from the following:

• Information & Assistance. See the factsheet, State Information & Assistance officers.

• State Bar of California (phone: 1-415-538-2120; website:

• Local bar association

• California Applicants’ Attorneys Association (phone: 1-800-459-1400; website:

• County legal aid society

Read more
Answered on 10/08/13, 12:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now