California  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/06/12, 1:28 pm

i went out on disability for a bad hip,now my state disability is going to run out in a year,after which i have no income,can i go back to work and make it a workmans comp claim as i need hip replacement sugery even though i dont have a specific date of injury,i have been doing the same job for 35years which caused the original hip problems

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search