Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I was driving a company van and had an accident after delivering a patient back to the hospital, and returning back to home base. Would I be covered by workman's comp

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

You are covered under worker's compensation laws. You are entitled to ongoing treatment, temporary disability benefits, a settlement for permanent disabilities and future medical care. Feel free to call me at 213.388.7070 for assistance.

Deirdre Frank Law Offices of Deirdre Frank

The gentleman above is correct AND, depending on the facts of the accident you may ALSO have a civil suit against the other person involved. We do both. Deirdre Frank 805 650-1200.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California