Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

Driving home from work I was involved in a very serious car accident, the severity of my injuries has kept me form returning to work for over a year. Is the accident and my injuries considered work related and are they covered under workers compensation law in California?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

David Lupoff Law Offices of David B. Lupoff

The defendant will use the "Going and coming rule" as their defense. However, there are a few exceptions to his rule. In addition, you might have a civil lawsuit against another driver. Please allow me to give you a free consultation. My telephone number is, 877.505.INJURY (4658).

ARMAN MOHEBAN LAW OFFICES OF ARMAN MOHEBAN

Most likely your injuries are not work-related. Who was at fault in the car accident? Feel free to call me at 213-388-7070 for a free consultation.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms