California  |  Workers Comp

My employer knew I was injured on the job back in May of this year and yet he didn't provide me a workers comp claim form and he let me go ahead and pay for my own medical attention out of my pocket for the injury. It wasn't until just last week (4 Months later)that i found out from a friend that this whole thing should be covered by workers comp and once I questioned the fact that since the injury occured at work I should be covered under workmans comp he immediately got me the form and made the call to get things rolling and said well you should have said something earlier, I did and he knew. I'm now going to get things taken care of unders workers comp but I have been in pain for over four months and have shelled out over $500.00 of my own money trying to get some relief. Anything I can do about that?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.