Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I've exhausted all my sick and vacation time while on workers comp. Do I have to pay that back?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

ARMAN MOHEBAN LAW OFFICES OF ARMAN MOHEBAN

You should be receiving Temporary disability benefits rather than exhusting your sick leave and vacation. Feel free to call me at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

Nancy Wallace Nancy Wallace

Do YOU have pay back your own accrued benefits? No.

When you are injured on the job, and a physician writes you are either Totally Temporarily Disabled (TTD) or Temporarily Partially Disabled (TPD) plus the employer fails to make a modified position to work with your temporary restrictions, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO TEMPORARY DISABILITY INDEMNITY PAYMENTS.

THAT means you should NOT have touched your accrued Vacation or Sick Leave benefits. THAT means it's time to get a lawyer and fight to get the insurance company to pay for 2/3 of your accrued benefits and put them back in your 'benefits account'.

YOU NEED AN ASSERTIVE CERTIFIED SPECIALIST ATTORNEY TODAY.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms