California  |  Workers Comp

I got hurt on the job and the boss said I never told him I got hurt on the job Even though he was on the job and sent me home!

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Answered on: 7/25/13, 11:08 am by ARMAN MOHEBAN

You still have to pursue your case by filing a claim for worker's compensation benefits and you need to see a worker's compensation doctor as soon as possible to document your injuries. If your employer is claiming you never reported any injury then this issue will be litigated with other issues (such as extent of your injuries) and that is why you need a competent worker's compensation attorney to fight for you. Feel free to call ne at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

LAW OFFICES OF ARMAN MOHEBAN 3055 WILSHIRE BLVD., SUITE 900 Los Angeles, CA 90010