Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I injured my back, arm and hand at work and have on temporary disability for nearly 2 years. My new adjuster just informed me that my benefits will stop next month and they will determine my settlement but I will probably be without benefits for 90 days. Should I consult/hire an attorney? My doctor didn't even start my back treatment until a few months ago because she forgot about it. I know a little about the 104 week cap; however the code states "per injury", not "per claim".

Asked on 8/16/13, 5:12 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to retain an attorney to file a claim for benefits for worker's compensation benefits that include ongoing medical treatment, advances from a settlement for permanent disabilities and future medical care. Feel free to call me at 213-388-7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/13, 5:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now