Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I injured my back, arm and hand at work and have on temporary disability for nearly 2 years. My new adjuster just informed me that my benefits will stop next month and they will determine my settlement but I will probably be without benefits for 90 days. Should I consult/hire an attorney? My doctor didn't even start my back treatment until a few months ago because she forgot about it. I know a little about the 104 week cap; however the code states "per injury", not "per claim".

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

ARMAN MOHEBAN LAW OFFICES OF ARMAN MOHEBAN

You need to retain an attorney to file a claim for benefits for worker's compensation benefits that include ongoing medical treatment, advances from a settlement for permanent disabilities and future medical care. Feel free to call me at 213-388-7070 for a free consultation.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California