California  |  Workers Comp

I was injured on the job April 2012, had surgery, and received temporary disability until i returned back to work from November to April with modified duties. In the month of May they could not offer me modified work and paid me another month of TD. They have now stop the payments since my job is seasonal even though I am still on restrictions. Can I still receive TD if I have a seasonal job? The summer before they tried to stop them also but i argued I had been full time the season before so I received them until i started work again.

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.