California  |  Workers Comp

I was injured at work but felt bullied/ intimidated so I didn't go to the dr right away. I was fired shortly after the injury happened. they said it wasn't because of injury. it happened less than one month ago. the injury was caught on camera, had an auditor who heard the yell, and a statement was filed.

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Answered on: 6/18/13, 9:50 pm by ARMAN MOHEBAN

You do have a case. You need to seek medical treatment. Feel free to call me at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

LAW OFFICES OF ARMAN MOHEBAN 3055 WILSHIRE BLVD., SUITE 900 Los Angeles, CA 90010