Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

what can I do I got laid off after released back to work after 10 weeks on workmens comp. I live in California

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

George Shers Law Offices of Georges H. Shers

If you were laid off because of your injury, then the employer has violated the WC laws and you could bring a Labor Code Section 132(a) claim. That would include being laid off because you were counted as being junior to another worker who if the ten weeks off were not counted would be junior to you. But if a downturn in business is the reason and it has nothing to do with your injury, ther is no WC remedy.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms