California  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/13, 3:30 pm

AFTER the QME evaluation and report, which the defense IS NOT disputing, how long does the WCI Co have to authorize treatment for me, with my new PCP (Ortho), from within their MPN? I'm currently in settlement negotiations; however, I desperately need to receive treatment from an Ortho, and get some PT now.

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search