California  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/15/13, 8:42 am

I was told by my attorney that my TDD had been approved and that I should received a check in three days. After three weeks with no checks received my lawyer stated that they have not yet file the proper documentation. I have been transfer to three representatives from my lawyers office. What can I do to receive money

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search