California  |  Workers Comp

I was Out on wc for 13 months had surgery on both wrist. I went back to work from feb21 to apr12,2013. I'm off work again becouse both wrist flared up and swollen bad. My first case is still open and I see the dr that did my surgeries on tues apr23. Should I open a new case or stick to the one that's still open? Will they continue to pay me the same amount. Not sure what to expect? Are they going to give me another drug testing?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Answered on: 4/21/13, 9:38 pm by ARMAN MOHEBAN

Since you have no new injury you should continue with the same claim unless other parts of your body is effected. As long as your treating doctor is willing to find you TTD or temporary total disability insurance company has to pay you benefits up to 104 weeks. Feel free to call us at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

LAW OFFICES OF ARMAN MOHEBAN 3055 WILSHIRE BLVD., SUITE 900 Los Angeles, CA 90010