California  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/13, 8:35 am

Been on workers comp for 2 years, anniversary was June 2nd..was getting paid $1,251.58 by weekly and now I am getting $460.00 by weekly. Have been to the medical examiner independent once and asked to see him again in September 2013. He evaluated that I needed to see a psychiatrist and other medical evaluations. Is it legal that they can lower pay payments with out notifying me and with no medical evaluation to back it up on how they determing the amount giving to me now. This case in California. Can you help me.

Thank you,


Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search