California  |  Workers Comp

Why are worker's compensation premiums charged on paid time off? And why are employers who want to pay better wages penalized by having to pay higher WC premiums? Do employees that make more money have more accidents? I want to pay my employees well, offer some paid time off, etc but the WC insurance premiums at over 30% is literally putting me out of business. No business = no jobs. Is there any way to get premiums based fairly on just hours worked? Or any way to offer paid time off benefit to my employees that are exempt from WC premiums?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.