California  |  Workers Comp

I had a workman comp. case settled in December of last year. Everything was signed by both parties and I was told it should take about 6 weeks to be finalized and I would received my settlement. I have called my attorney I have gone down down to their office, I have emailed them, everything I can think of to get some answers as to why this has to take so darn long. At each contact with my attorney they would say I need to sign another piece of paper. When I would call the office they would tell me " I told you already we don;t know when it going to come we will call you when we get the check." How long can they keep stalling me on getting my settlement.? It has almost a year.. Both sides have been extremely unprofessional, complaining about them will do me no good on getting my settlement any sooner. please help if you can and thank you so much for all you do.

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.