Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I'm on workmans comp and my employer makes me clock out for my drs appts and I have to use my sick time if I want to get paid for those hours missed. (Which I only had ten hours of so they r gone now) Their reason is because I can make my appts after work but the workmans comp dr they use does not have appt that late in the day so what should I do?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

The time you lose for visiting your doctor in a w.c. case should be paid to you as temporary disability benefits. Just contact your claims adjuster to reimbursement.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California