Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

I'm on workmans comp and my employer makes me clock out for my drs appts and I have to use my sick time if I want to get paid for those hours missed. (Which I only had ten hours of so they r gone now) Their reason is because I can make my appts after work but the workmans comp dr they use does not have appt that late in the day so what should I do?

Asked on 10/03/13, 8:37 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The time you lose for visiting your doctor in a w.c. case should be paid to you as temporary disability benefits. Just contact your claims adjuster to reimbursement.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/13, 8:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now