Legal Question in DUI Law in Canada

DUI - Will it keep me out of Canada?

I was convicted of DUI last month. I want to visit Canada for one week. Will I be allowed to enter into there country with this DUI on my record?

Asked on 7/30/01, 9:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gregg Manes Gregg A. Manes, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: DUI - Will it keep me out of Canada?

You will be allowed to enter Canada, but if you are stopped by the Royal Canadian Police and your license is not valid you may have problems. If you license is suspended in Ohio, it is suspended all over.

Have a great time in Canada.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/01, 10:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Canada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now