Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

Was arrested for a warrant that I had no idea I had. Warrant was for violation of probation which I had finished and been signed off for over a year. Have had a new drivers license issued and even had police run me due to jerk people I was living with and was never told a thing. Now being told I have to resume probation procedure (urine test, probation payments) without seeing a judge. Don't trust Probation co as they are private company. do they have the right to make me resume their rules without a judges ruling? Also I never failed a test or payment during the 14 months I was with them.

Asked on 7/26/13, 6:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Carpenter and Cassens, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Ask for a hearing in front of a judge, but before you do you'd best make sure your ducks are in a row.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/13, 5:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now