Colorado  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/07/13, 10:14 am

If I have already had a court appointed lawyer and entered into a plea agreement but not the sentencing part, can I obtain a new lawyer?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search