Colorado  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/21/13, 2:29 pm

A manager once asked me if he could take ?125.00 out of my paycheck because a bill I gave a customer was wrong. I refused to pay this and the following week my pay plan was cut 65% and 2 months later I was transferred to another department. 5 years later another manager asked me to take money from my check again I refused and again I was transferred. Could I have pressed crimanal charges against the managers?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search